Tuesday, March 26, 2013


A while ago I made a couple of "blocks" to add some depth to our battlefield. Only basic shapes, but I had a few ideas on how to improve them, make them more colorful and interesting. The biggest one had warped some in the drying process and I also needed to correct that. With some - I mean it was all about right for a spacemarine skatepark. I made a cut down the middle, straightened it out as good as I could and filled the gap with PVA glue. I then added some support on the sides in the form of a couple of panels and hid the cut with some rusted metal. Looks quite good, and it did take care of the worst of the warping. Not quite there yet, but that will have to do for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment