Friday, December 2, 2016

Ever had a Dremel taken to your face?

....well this unlucky individual has. Unlucky as he might have been, he still answers to the nick Double Tap. Usually is dead on spot.

Actually this might be used in a game in some not to distant future, hence I have considered mounting on a different base - but he just looks absolutely perfect on those stairs, and since I mostly paint for the building and painting I think I'll leave him on this. My mate is also not concerned about such things, as base decor as we (though very rarely) usually play for the fun of it. It will also be our first venture into Inquisimunda - and I really hope we can get something going as years ago Mordheim was the greatest game I ever played. As we both had grown a bit tired of the endless pages of rules in 40K - and many other games as well for the matter, a rulesset which is a mash up of Onepage Kill Team, Necromunda, Inquisimunda (Yak tribe) and Mordheim has been manufactured. Managing to get all the actual game rules into 2 pages, and then leaving all special rules to the specific relevant areas. In this way, we can read all the rules in 15 minutes, learn our warband and weapon specific rules and then leave it up to the rules junkies to read more if they want to.



2 comments:

  1. I'm interested to hear more about this ruleset (your sniper is cool too, BTW). Do post a batrep or two for us to read after you've had a few sessions!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cheers. Hopefully i'll post the rules in a few days. Batreps, absolutely!

      Delete