Wednesday, April 22, 2015

Good news for my models

Couple of interesting days on the rumour front again, news and possible detail of elektro priests hitting the open yesterday, and today BoLS have these rumours to add.

“The Second combo kit for the new Mechanicus will feature tracked conveyor infantry models who resemble cybernetic terminators cut at the waist and attached to set of small triangle treads.
One unit type will be heavily armored, and decked out for close quarters engagements.
The second is less armored, and features two types of cannon; a plasma cannon varainat, and a larger calibre weapon.

They are on 50mm bases.”

Though really cool with new models this also fills me with some kind of comfort, as this add to the pool of usable entries for my models. Honestly I think I'd use them anyway, but it's just better to have similar units in the codex I think.
So I might still be able to use these for game play.




 

2 comments:

  1. How fantastic is that. Models you already made, having actual rules :)

    ReplyDelete